Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Love for JESUS!

I wrote this during Adoration one day in front of the Blessed Sacrament....

O'Lord your love is so beautiful...as beautiful as your adorned Bride ever so fervently awaiting to be welcomed into your holy place as a beLoved religious sister. Oh how my heart longs to be with you. May your sweet gentle kisses embrace me ever more. The burning desire in my heart to touch your holy face....to be united in your forever....married as one Bride of Christ in your kingdom forever!My lips love to adore your holy name. My lips sing praises to your name. Ahh...Jesus love r of my soul...will you so desire to take my hand and place it upon your lips so I can feel your run through my body. Ah....what joy could ever be so unexplainable. Your mercy so tender for such a terrible sinner as I Lord how unbelievable your unconditional is for me, but not just for me for everyone...For God so love d the world that he gave His only betgotten Son, that whoever believes in me may have eternal life. Wow...Jesus their are no such beautiful words then UNCONDITIONAL...to explain your love , sacrifice, mercy, honor, patients, grace...oh how the list is unending. Lord take me as I am, take it all, I'd sacrifice anything to be your BRIDE!